Saturday, January 7, 2012

La Musica Aydame... Un Poco :)

To kind of sort of help me get better with Spanish, I listen to my music and try and translate it in my head as best I can. I usually have to figure out how to say a certain phrase in a super round about way, and sometimes I just have no idea.

Well, there was one song that has been stuck in my head all week. I decided to type up my best translation of it and then Google Translate it to see just how off  I was.

For those of you who speak Spanish, I'll write what my translation of it was and then for those of you who don't speak Spanish, I'll write what Google translate told me was the translation of what I had written.I'll admit, it's not pretty, but see if you can figure out what song it is from either set :) Good luck.

My translation:

Oigo, que tu estas Siéntense sur
Que tu encontras una nina y eres casarse ahora.
Oigo que , que tu quieres es verdad
Pues, ella te da cosas yo no doy a ti.

Viejo amigo, Por que estas muy reservado?
No es como tu a turno de los luces.

No me gusta vengo en el azul, tu no me quieres
Pero no pude siéntense, yo no pude  oscur lo
Yo quiero tu ver mi cara y que tu remembro\
Que para mi, no es el fin



No es importanta, me encontro alquien como tu.
Quiero nada, pero el mejor para tu tambien
No me olvidas porfavor, porfavor porfavor
Yo remembre tu dices
Aveces es bien en amor, pero aveces lo duele tampoco.


What Google Translate told me I said:


I hear that you're Sit down south
You found a girl and you're married now.
I hear that you want is truth
Well, she gives you things I do not give to you.

Old friend, for you are too quiet?
It's not like you to turn of the lights.

I hate to come in blue, you do not love me
But I could not sit, I could not darkness
I want you to see my face and your remembrance
That to me is not the end

It is not important, I found someone like you.
I want nothing but the best for you too
Please do not forget me, please please
I remembrance you say

Sometimes it is well in love, but sometimes it hurts either.


Oh boy, I've got a lot of work to do :) This is what I'll base my Spanish progression off of. In three months, I will try and translate it again and we'll see how I've improved. I'm determined to learn this language!

No comments:

Post a Comment