Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Cheese Week!

 What better way to celebrate cheese week than to make homemade cheese???


I may never eat store bought cheese ever again. Because we made a kilo of the world's greatest edible creation in the whole world!!! 

I’m  not even super big into cheese, but this stuff was sheer heaven. 

We went and got milk fresh from the cow’s utters, warmed it up, cooled it down and then I had to leave for FHE so Liz took over from there. All you do is add a chemical to it, cut it and drain it. Then voila, you have the creamiest, tastiest, most heaven like substance you could ever imagine.

 Gosh it was good. I think I may have even dreamt about how good it was. I woke up the next morning and ate to my hearts content.  Cheese on bread. Cheese on tomatoes. Cheese on avacados. Cheese on bread with tomatoes and avocados! Oh sooo good. I told Miguel and Liz that we MUST make it again before I leave because 1. I want to milk another cow 2. IT WAS SO GOOD!


1 comment: