Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bucket List: Catch a Fish


Today I did something that I have wanted to cross off my bucket list for a LONG, LONG time. I caught my first fish!

It was so exciting. Ricardo, Herman, Hermano Ignacio and I were sitting at the edge of a lake enjoying a nice afternoon of fishing while the rest of our friends were off climbing a mountain. 

Ricardo preparing the hooks with squirmy little worms

Hermano Ignacio caught two at once!!!
Herman's fish were all at least three times the size of mine
I really do love going fishing (as soon as I get over my impatient antsy-ness). It was nice and relaxing and even though Herman and Hermano Ignacio pulled in at least 40 fish while I only caught one (not to mention in was the smallest one of the day :)) I had a blast! I definitely don’t understand the technique, but I’m willing to learn and hope that there are many more fishing trips in my near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment